Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Le sighhhh.....

In an Act of Arsedness that is extreme even by my lax standards, the soles of Les Slippers of Beauteousness were sewn in bassackwards: i.e., that which should have been to the fore is to the aft and vice versa. This was done not once, but twice, and, furthermore, not noticed (except for that funny little voice that said, "Oh well, it will sort out in the felting") until 2/3rds through said felting.

I now have Les Slippers of Old-Ladyness which, as this is not what was planned, may be going for a one-way trip to the thrift store. Old Ladyness will arrive soon enough thankyouverymuch and I don't intend for it to be rushed by some slippers although the Act of A is somewhat worrisome.

Good thing I have lots more yarn.

And my running shoes are really, really clean.


Still breathing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home