Thursday, April 02, 2009

Dear Weather:

It seems you missed the memo: the one that pointed out that Spring has Officially Started and that grooming of cross-country ski trails has ceased. You also seem to have missed that I took my skis out of the car and said, "I think I have finished skiing for the season."

These are the only explanations (other than an intense cold front from Alaska - Sarah Palin's revenge??) I have for the 4" of snow on my deck and driveway.

Four inches of snow on the 2nd of April!!

All right: maybe 3" but it's still coming down.

May I remind you, Weather, that this is neither Calgary nor Ft St John? I am supposed to be planting out the pansies I bought yesterday. I am supposed to be raking the dead stuff including several not-my-dog poops from the grass and filling the Garden Refuse Bin for Monday. I am not supposed to be thinking "maybe one more trip up the mountain."

Or am I?

It's still snowing.

The Sr Boy would be up there.

It is to laugh.

Still
breathing.

Love,

Moi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home